The Science Of Immersion
The Zone Logic behind Hydropool Zone Therapy is personalised usage of the hot tub to help you benefit from a general sense of well-being. We are all unique individuals and our genetic make-up and lifestyles all play a role in defining our sensitivity to a release of various tensions.
There Are Four Elements That Make Up Each Zone
1) Type Of Jets
- The type of jet is crucial to a proper massage.
- Our E55 Jet is designed purposely for a deep tissue massage and our E40 Jet is designed for a gentle massage.
2) Jet Placement
- Our Hydrotherapy jets are specifically designed for each zone so that the superior benefits of hydrotherapy are achieved.
- Different jet patterns are designed to work different muscle groups.
3) Seating… Designed Around You
- Designed to work around your body’s natural structure and functions to provide maximum comfort and functionality.
- Our ergonomic seats support the skeletal structure so that the muscular system doesn’t have to; it removes stress from muscles and joints so that the body relaxes.
4) Duration In Seat
- The last component of Zone Therapy is the duration of time that a person spends in each seat of the hot tub.
- Duration in seat combined with the sequence of seats is critical to the performance of the Zone Therapy.
Through our understanding of Zone Hydrotherapy and ergonomics of the human body, Hydropool has taken the science of immersion to the next level. This constant innovation has created a line of hot tubs that allows them to interact with the human body in the most natural and effective way possible with the introduction of Zone Therapy.
Zone 1 – Activation Of The Paravertebral Muscles
- Vertebral fatigue contributes to headaches.
- Release tension on dorsal muscles.
Zone 2 – Activation Of Leg & Lumbar Muscles
- Promotes improved circulation in the lower part of the body.
- Allows for venous return & lighten legs.
Zone 3 – Activation Of Upper Back, Neck & Shoulder Muscles
- Eliminate tension in trapezoid muscles & neck.
- Release tensions in solar plex area.
Zone 4 – Activation Of Foot Arch Muscles
- Deeply massage the small venous areas in your foot arch.
- Your feet take the brunt of most sports.
The Evolution Of Hydropool Hydrotherapy & How Our Zone Therapy Came To Be
1999 – First Captains Massage Chair.
2004 – HydroSequence Massage.
2007 – Bearing Less Jets.
2008 – Consult With Physio/Athletic Therapists.
2009 – Zone Therapy Is born.
2010 – Ergocentric Seat Design & Zone Jet Patterns.
2011 – Launch Advanced Therapies In Consultation With Wellness Centres.
2012 – Launch Wellness Guide With Wellness Programmes.
2015 – Introduce E-Class Jetting